We Buy Properties In Any Condition
Are you currently facing any of these situations?
- Are you in foreclosure or about to be?
- Do you own unwanted rental property?
- Do you have frustrating tenants (Or Family Members) that you can’t get rid of?
- Do you own a vacant property?
- Did you inherit an unwanted property?
- Do you need to relocate quickly and need to sell your current house fast?
- Do you want to avoid paying realtor commissions?
- Are you going through a divorce?
- Do you have little or no equity and need to sell?
- Do you own a “fixer upper” that you don’t want to fix up or don’t have time to fix up?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, we can help! We are specialists in solving real estate problems… especially ones that pose a financial burden on you, the homeowner. We can solve almost any financial problem that your property is causing.
- Contact us online or by phone 301-994-SELL (7355)
- We will call you back within 1 hour during normal business hours
- After a brief phone discussion we will schedule a time to come out to see your house
- We will offer you an on the spot offer to buy as is
- You will not need to do ANY repairs
- You will not need to hold any open houses
- You will not need to worry about mortgage approvals
- Walk away with cash in the bank in as little as 7 days
We want to help you take control of your situation, end the hassles, and get back to living the life you want to live. Simply fill out the short form below or give us a call, and our experts will help you, with no pushy sales techniques or obligations. We’ll help you make sense of all of this confusion and we’ll present you with the options that can potentially change your life and help you get back to normal.
Send us information in the form below and we’ll get back to you promptly (usually within 24 hours) – we’ll give you a call and show you the options to help solve your current situation.
All of this 100% free to you (we don’t charge you any fees). 100% no hassle. 100% no obligation. No commitment.
Selling To MarketPro Homebuyers vs. Listing With A Local Agent
Even in a seller’s market like MD, it’s smart to look at your options and see what will actually help you best reach your goals with the sale of your house. While you may be able to get a higher “top line” sales price listing with a local Washington/Baltimore Metro Area agent, that doesn’t always boil down to more money in your pocket or less headache. Dive into the details below to compare your options.
|Selling w/ An Agent||SOLD To Market Pro Homes|
|Commissions / Fees:||6% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE|
|Who Pays Closing Costs?:||2% on average is paid by you, the seller||Negotiated between buyer and seller|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency*:||Yes, up to 15% of sales fall through||NONE|
|Appraisal Needed:||Yes, sale is often subject to appraisal||NONE – We make cash offers|
|Average Days Until Sold:||+/- 91 Days||IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER|
|Number of Showings:||It Depends||1 (Just Us)|
|Closing Date:||30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer||The Date Of YOUR CHOICE|
|Who Pays For Repairs?:||Negotiated During Inspection Period||NONE – We pay for all repairs|