We’re Here For You
The Corona-virus concerns have caused us to make changes to the way we are conducting business. We are still open to coming to your home if you would prefer an in-person meeting, however thankfully modern technology enables us to easily conduct business in alternate ways. With that in mind, we are offering the following information for you to consider, if you would like to schedule an appointment to sell your house.
- Our presence at your house is not required. If you have a smart phone, we can accept videos and photos.
- We can inspect your home virtually over face-time or multiple other video services
- We can inspect the outside of the house and give you a phone to take photos of the inside
- If your house is vacant, we can go there and assess the property without you.
If we cannot come to your house for whatever reason, we will be available to talk on the phone to answer any questions you may have. We are still open for business and able to work with you in order to make you feel comfortable with your decision.
Should you choose to have us come to your house, please consider the following:
- In line with the recommendation for social distancing, we will maintain a reasonable distance between each other (6 feet apart is recommended).
- Please do not invite extra friends and family members while we are there.
- Please wash your hands as recommended by health guidelines.
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility,
To learn more about our alternative to traditional appointments, please reach out to us at (301) 994-7355 or fill out the form below. We look forward to connecting with you!